Anji understands how to maximize the benefits of cloud computing. This includes how to evaluate and implement the various cloud options including public clouds, private clouds, hybrid clouds, Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS).
With Cloud Services we focus on simplifying adoption to the cloud; removing complications from cloud adoption, develop ROI's for moving to the cloud.
In addition, we analyze customer requirements and design and architect solutions, analyze existing services and recommend different cloud types that provide best value to the customer (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS), evaluate different cloud options per service, design cloud solutions based on Customer Security Requirements, design flexible solutions which are a combination of different cloud types , design and implement Secure Public Clouds, design and implement Enterprise Private Cloud, design and implement Enterprise Hybrid Cloud, Agile Cloud Deployment. Anji also supports one-button deploys of Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB.
Using a Vendor Agnostic Approach We:
- Deploy clouds in an agile manner, in small increments
- Integrate Cloud Deployments across the SDLC
- Implement solutions to secure cloud environments
- Design solutions
- Implement monitoring of cloud environments
- Follow security certification requirements
- Design cloud based solutions to streamline application development and deployment
- Develop partnership with Cloud providers
- Build Cloud management dashboards for capacity planning and visibility
- Develop self-service portals so end users can consume cloud services efficiently
- Integrate with enterprise workflow production for Cloud provisioning
- Evaluate Cloud providers based on requirements
- Develop Cloud adoption framework